US Apostille Blog

National Archives Apostille

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which has offices across the country, is responsible for maintaining the nation's records.

The National Archives in New York provides certified copies to the majority of our clients. Passenger arrival records and records of naturalizations are two common papers we obtain from this office.

You will need to ask for a certified copy with the red ribbon and gold seal in order to apostille your documents. The US Department of State in Washington, DC, will apostille the document once it has been certified, and you can submit it to our apostille office to have it done.

The most common certified documents we receive from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA):

  • Petition for Naturalization / Naturalization Records
  • Court Records
  • Passenger Arrival Records
  • Declaration of Intention
  • Certificate of Arrival
  • Oath of Allegiance
  • Civil War Records
  • Military Service Records
  • Federal Court Records Older than 15 Years
  • and more!

The top provider of document certification, legalization, attestation, and apostille services is Visa Express Inc.

Apostilles may be challenging. Don't trust this technique to untrained workers or unqualified individuals who are unaware of the Apostille procedure and the particular needs of several countries. Your paperwork can be turned down, which would cost you time and money. Be awared!